We are pleased to bring to you Johnston Health’s employee health program that is designed to work hand-in-hand with helping local employers with their many employee health needs. This program will assist in controlling cost associated with rising workers’ compensation and general healthcare costs.
The WellnessWorks program is designed to help provide on-going communication and easy access to health care services to you and your employees in an effort to improve the overall health and wellness of your workforce.
The four basic components that make up the WellnessWorks program include:
- Occupational Health Services (Injury Prevention)
- Provide onsite safety talks and onsite loss prevention strategies.
- Schedule physicals, drug screens and any other required pre-hire services needed.
- Needs analysis of worksite.
- Workers’ Compensation Services (Injury Intervention)
- Cost-effective and efficient providers to ensure timely treatment.
- Providers that understand the importance of completing Return-to-Work paperwork timely.
- Ongoing communication regarding appointments, tests ordered, etc., to keep you informed about the status of your injured employee.
- Preventative Health/Wellness Services (Wellness Promotion)
- Review of preventative health benefits available in your insurance plan.
- Employee education talks and events regarding their wellness benefits.
- Health Risk Appraisal education and services – surveys that provide individual’s information regarding their current health risk factors, as well as suggesting areas of improvement.
- Group Health Services (General Health)
- Monthly health education and safety awareness information via email addresses and flyers.
- WellnessWorks at Home cards – 24/7 Service Coordination number to call for assistance in scheduling all employees’ healthcare needs.
- Provide a Specific Employer and Employee Design (SEED) health promotion plan.
Our Service Coordinators are available by phone 24/7 to assist you in scheduling any service you may need. Feel free to call them at (888) 977-3319 to schedule an appointment or if you have any additional questions regarding the program.
The program also has a Corporate Health Consultant (CHC) that will act as a liaison between you and our Johnston Health and affiliated providers. There is no cost associated with enrolling in the WellnessWorks program. To schedule a complimentary onsite employee health consultation session, please call (888) 977-3319.
WellnessWorks Presentation Topics
|Arthritis||Healthy Weight||Physical Activity|
|Blood Pressure||Heart Health||Prostate Health|
|Body Mass Index||Hepatitis||Screenings|
|Breast Cancer||HIPAA||Sleep Disorders & Sleep Apnea|
|Cancer||Holiday Safety||Stress Management|
|Cold and Flu||Lyme Disease||Tobacco|
|Common Cold||Mammograms||Wellness Programs|
|Diabetes||Nutrition||Women At Work|
|Distracted Driving||Obesity||Women’s Safety|
|Hands Only CPR||Osteoporosis|
|Alcohol & Drugs||Fire Prevention|
|Automated External Defibrillators||Hearing|
|Back & Lifting||Heat|
|Behavior-Based Safety||Risks of Professional Drivers|
|Blood borne Pathogens||Ladders|
|Confined Spaces||Lock Out/ Tag Out|
|Excavation for Construction||Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)|
|Fall Protection||Hazard Signs & Communication|
|Slips, Trips & Falls|
Get health awareness information and safety tips covering a variety of topics each month. From summer tea to slow cooker dinners, don’t miss the healthy recipes included in this information.
Johnston Health WellnessWorks Providers
Johnston Medical Associates
Nicole Collins, MD, Jarmella P Russell, MD
Mark Bowling, MD, Mai Trang Nguyen, MD, Anna Bruton, F.N.P
Angela Wadsworth, F.N.P
Neurology, James Alex MacDonald, MD
Infectious Disease, Octavio Cieza, MD
Rheumatology, Anshul Rao, MD
Gastroenterology, Alma Jenkins, MD, Raj Majithia, MD
Additional Wellness Works Providers
Benson Area Medical Center
Clayton Internal Medicine
Eastern Carolina Medical Center
Horizon Family Medicine
Riverdale Family Medicine
Smithfield Family Practice
Southeast Women’s Center
Triangle Premier Women’s Health