Sleep Disorder Self-Test
If you think you may have a sleep disorder, take this self-test and learn more:
- I have been told by a friend or family member that I snore.
- I often feel tired or have a headache when I awaken in the morning.
- I frequently wake up during the night.
- I have been told that I have pauses in my breathing during night.
- My legs jerk frequently or feel uncomfortable before or during sleep.
- I often find myself falling asleep when I don’t want to, for example while viewing television or while driving.
If you answered “YES” to two or more of the above questions, you might benefit from a sleep consultation.
Please keep in mind the above test is only an indicator, not a diagnosis, which only a physician may give.
Sleep Apnea Risk Assessment
Click here to take a risk assessment for sleep apnea, provided by SleepMed.