Johnston CORE is the new employee engagement advisory council led and managed by Johnston Health Employees. CORE stands for “Creating Opportunities. Recognizing Employees.”
Advisory Council Members
The Advisory Council Members are made up of employees, including the most recent Johnston Health Ambassadors. Members include:
- Sophia Smith, Quality
- Elaine Marshall, Education
- Deb Wall, Spiritual Care
- Nicole Bodrick, EVS
- Samantha Barbour, HealthQuest
- Jessica Herring, Emergency Department
- Kristina Johnson, Women’s Services
- Christy Davis, Operational Excellence
- Kristin Tucker, Lab
- David Richards, Security
- Tonya Reaves, Registration
- Michelle Medlin, Clayton Administration
- Brian Gold, Nursing Administration
- *Anthony Barnes, Security
- *Maria Trejo, Registration
*Ambassador of the Month representative
We need your input!
Our goal is to continue to make Johnston Health a great place to work, so we need your feedback! This can include input on employee-related activities, events and programs; any new initiatives you’d like to recommend; any input on what might not be working so well; or constructive criticism. If you do submit a complaint, you must recommend a solution.
Talk with one of the council members about your thoughts and they will take it back to the group. You may also email feedback to the captains of CORE, David Richards at David.Richards@unchealth.unc.edu or Kristin Tucker at Pamela.Tucker@unchealth.unc.edu.