Swim Team/Swim Club
HealthQuest Swim Club
March 12- May 16
(no practice April 23 or 25 for Spring Break)
The HQ Swim Club gives children the opportunity to improve their swimming techniques, gain new skills, and make new friends! Pre-registration is required. For more information, please contact Kendra Bescher at 919-938-7161 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Days of the week:
Tuesday and Thursday
Beginner- 5:15- 6:15 p.m.
Intermediate/ Advanced- 6:15-7:15 p.m.
- Ages 10 and under.
- Child must be able to swim 25 yards of backstroke and freestyle.
- Ages 11 and up.
- Child must be able to swim 25 yards of backstroke, freestyle, breaststroke and butterfly.
9 Week Program Fee Per Child:
- HQ Member $100
- Non-Member $110
- *Siblings receive a 25% discount.
Program Fee Includes:
- Pre and post swim assessments to measure and track the child’s swim technique and stroke development.
- 9 weeks of swim practice. Each practice will focus on stroke refinement, improving swim times, techniques, and endurance.
- HQ Swim Club t-shirt given to all participants upon completion of the program.
- Last, but not least, FUN, fun and more fun!
-Swim Team and Swim Club must be pre-paid in order to secure a spot
-Please give 24 hours notice if you need to cancel to avoid a $25 cancellation fee
The HammerHeads Swim Team is a recreational summer swim team for youth 5 to 18 years of age. The team is open to HealthQuest members and non-members of the community. We are a member of the Southern Metro Swim League (SMSL) and compete against other SMSL teams throughout Johnston and Wake counties.
Fees are $100 for members and $110 for non-members, with 25% off each additional sibling. Fees include weekly practices, weekly meet entries, championship meet entries, participation and place ribbons for each weekly meet, team t-shirts, team swim cap and end of season party.
If you have any questions about the Hammerheads Summer Swim Team, contact Kendra Bescher at 919-938-7161 or Kendra.Bescher@unchealth.unc.edu