Johnston Health Foundation Annual Golf Classic
The Johnston Health Foundation and Accelerated Claims, Inc. Annual Golf Classic is an annual fundraiser held in memory of Dr. Hubert M. Poteat, the first surgeon recruited to Johnston Memorial Hospital when it opened in 1951. The tournament began in the 1980s, and has continued as an annual tradition to support the Foundation.
Friday, September 29, 2017
Pine Hollow Golf Club
- Player fee: $100 per person
- Four Person Captain’s Choice
- Choice between two Shot Gun start times of 8:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.
- Each player is entitled to refreshments and goodie bag
- Players can purchase one mulligan and a red tee for $20
- NEW: Chance to win a $10,000 Hole-in-One prize, sponsored by Johnston Health
- Participant fee: $50 per person
- Choice between two sessions of 8:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
“Share the Pot” 50/50 Drawing
Tickets are $5 each (not tax deductible).
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors