Johnston Health Clayton is happy to announce the opening of the Clayton Women’s Center!
At 10:20 p.m. on March 6, the staff at Johnston Health Clayton Women’s Center welcomed their first baby, Kaylee Esparanza! This beautiful infant is just the first of many arrivals expected in the community.
The brand new women’s center has all the latest comforts and amenities to provide care to women as they experience the birth of their child.
Our new moms can look forward to special features such as:
• Delivery rooms designed to double as recovery rooms
• A wheel-chair accessible back entrance with parking close by
• Murphy beds that can be pulled down from the wall so that a spouse or family member can stay overnight
• 32-inch flat screen TVs and iPod connections with speakers to play the music of their choice
• Private bath suites
• Room service
• A nursery from which friends and family members may get a glimpse of the baby.
Whether you’re an expectant mom, family member or visitor, take time to enjoy the original artwork featured in every room and along the halls of the hospital. Done by local artists, these works of art provide comfort and enjoyment during your stay at the hospital.
Johnston Health Clayton Women’s Center is ready for new deliveries! If you’d like a tour of the center or have any questions, please contact Dana Davis at 919-585-8691. Learn more information about our Labor & Delivery services in Clayton and in Smithfield here.