Do you lack the motivation to get to the gym on a regular basis? Well, a personal trainer can help get you moving. A trainer will work with you to develop muscular strength, muscular endurance, body composition, cardiovascular endurance and flexibility. We don’t have to tell you how important physical activity is for overall health. Studies show exercise is linked to better academic performance, workplace performance and is fundamental in preventing disease. That said, many people have trouble making exercise a priority. A trainer will work with you to come up with a fitness plan tailored to your body and goals and will give you the encouragement you need to stick to it.
Here are just a few of the benefits of personal training:
- Faster and better results for fat loss and muscle gain
- Reduced chance of injury due to training on proper form and techniques
- More efficient and productive workouts
- A chance to learn and develop lifetime exercise habits
- Reduced chance of injury that may come from using improper forms and techniques
- Encouragement to adopt a new stress-free mindset that exercise is fun
Convinced you need to get off the couch? HealthQuest is the only wellness center in the area with full-time, certified personal trainers. Each new HealthQuest member will receive a free fitness assessment and one free personal training session! We want to give you the opportunity to see just how much you can benefit from a trainer. Whether you choose one-on-one, partner or group training, you’ll be sure to see an improvement in your overall health. Give us a call to schedule an appointment.