Johnston Health Champions 5k
Join the Champions 5K & 10K event on May 6, 2017 to build a healthier community! This community event is family, stroller and dog friendly, open to all participants of beginner to advanced fitness levels. New this year is the addition of a 10K! This race will benefit the Johnston Health Foundation’s Angel Fund and Healthy Kids Fund.
Take advantage of our early registration fees until March 15, 2017, and be eligible to win a $50 gift card.
Like and share our event on facebook!
Why join the Champions 5K/10K?
1) We are using USATF Certified Courses. To view our 5K course map, click here. To view our 10K course map, click here.
2) We will have Accurate Electronic Timing
3) The registration fee includes the timer, a shirt, snacks, water, awards, and other sponsor goodies.
4) We are supporting two great causes!
Help support two of the Johnston Health Foundation’s charity programs:
- ANGEL FUND– supports cancer patients experiencing financial hardship
- HEALTHY KIDS FUND– to address childhood obesity issues in our community through health and fitness scholarships
Online donations may be made by anyone (you don’t have to be a registered participant) to support these two causes. Participants may also walk/run in honor of or as a tribute to a loved one.
We encourage Teams!
Teams may be formed by families, churches, clubs, companies, and individuals. For those who are registering multiple teams from the same company/organization, write your company name/organization name before your team name (i.e. COMPANY-Department name).
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact the Johnston Health Foundation at 919-938-7169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you be interested in being an event day volunteer? Sign up online here.