Johnston Health Champions 5k
Join the Champions 5K & 10K event on May 6, 2017 to build a healthier community! This community event is family, stroller and dog friendly, open to all participants of beginner to advanced fitness levels. New this year is the addition of a 10K! This race will benefit the Johnston Health Foundation’s Angel Fund and Healthy Kids Fund.
Take advantage of our early registration fees until March 15, 2017, and be eligible to win a $50 gift card.
Like and share our event on facebook!
Why join the Champions 5K/10K?
1) We are using USATF Certified Courses
2) We will have Accurate Electronic Timing
3) The registration fee includes the timer, a shirt, snacks, water, awards, and other sponsor goodies.
4) We are supporting two great causes!
Help support two of the Johnston Health Foundation’s charity programs:
- ANGEL FUND– supports cancer patients experiencing financial hardship
- HEALTHY KIDS FUND– to address childhood obesity issues in our community through health and fitness scholarships
Online donations may be made by anyone (you don’t have to be a registered participant) to support these two causes. Participants may also walk/run in honor of or as a tribute to a loved one.
We encourage Teams!
Teams may be formed by families, churches, clubs, companies, and individuals. For those who are registering multiple teams from the same company/organization, write your company name/organization name before your team name (i.e. COMPANY-Department name).
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact the Johnston Health Foundation at 919-938-7169 or email@example.com.