Silver&Fit- Exercise and Healthy Aging Program
Improved fitness is a better way of life. After all, regular physical activity is one of the best ways to improve your health.
That’s why the the Silver&Fit® Exercise and Healthy Aging Program was started. Health plans offer the Silver&Fit program to eligible Medicare
Advantage/ Supplement beneficiaries and group retirees. Your Silver&Fit fitness membership includes:
- Access to our basic amenities such as our heated pool with adult-only hours, locker rooms, showers, indoor walking, state-of-the-art fitness equipment, racquetball courts and more.
- Classes we offer such as yoga, pilates, dance, etc.
- Most important, your membership is available to you at no cost through your health plan.
Regular participation in Silver&Fit can help you build muscular strength, improve joint mobility and increase cardiovascular endurance, leading to improved health and greater independence.
Silver&Fit also provides opportunities to:
- Expand your social network and make new friends.
- Work out more.
- Increase mental sharpness.
- Get involved in social activities and wellness seminars.
The Silver&Fit program is a product of American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). ASH provides health plans, employer groups, insurance carriers, and trust funds with a wide range of population health management, fitness and exercise, and specialty health care management programs to improve the health of their members or employees.
All programs and services are not available in all areas.