HealthQuest Swim Club
The HQ Swim Club gives children the opportunity to improve their swimming techniques, gain new skills, and make new friends! Pre-registration is required. For more information, please contact Leslie Cushing at 919-938-6514 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Days of the week:
Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 5:15- 6:15 p.m.
- Ages 10 and under.
- Child must be able to swim 25 yards of backstroke and freestyle.
- 6:15- 7:15 p.m
- Ages 11 and up.
- Child must be able to swim 25 yards of backstroke, freestyle, breaststroke and butterfly.
10 Week Program Fee Per Child:
HQ Member $100
*Siblings receive a 25% discount.
Program Fee Includes:
- Pre and post swim assessments to measure and track the child’s swim technique and stroke development.
- 10 weeks of swim practice. Each practice will focus on stroke refinement, improving swim times, techniques, and endurance.
- HQ Swim Club t-shirt given to all participants upon completion of the program.
- Last, but not least, FUN, fun and more fun!
The HammerHeads Swim Team is a recreational summer swim team for youth 5 to 18 years of age. The team is open to HealthQuest members and non-members of the community. We are a member of the Southern Metro Swim League (SMSL) and compete against other SMSL teams throughout Johnston and Wake counties.
Fees are $75 for members and $85 for non-members, with 25% off each additional sibling. Fees include weekly practices, weekly meet entries, championship meet entries, participation and place ribbons for each weekly meet, team t-shirts, team swim cap and end of season party.